Employees make the difference today between success and failure. The difference employees are looking for is an employer that invests in them. Employees need ongoing training and education to stay current and help your organization move forward. Making the right employee training and development choices enables your team to work more efficiently and increases morale, creativity, and productivity.
But many employers are not training their best talent and a healthy economy means more unhappy employees are leaving for better opportunities. That means all employers are scrambling to compete within a limited pool of skilled talent…the same talent pools you recruit from.
There is a way to differentiate your organization from the competition and reduce turnover of your most valuable employees in this employment marketplace: e-VentExe’sTraining & Development Solutions.
Our expert trainers have years of facilitation and instructional design experience to custom create workshops for your team quickly and fit both your budget and your corporate culture. Below is a partial listing of the Management Training workshops that are customized to your organizational requirements.
Our clients love our training and employee development experts for their friendly and responsive approach to delivering the knowledge you and your team needs to stay competitive. Call us today to get started.
Training & Development Solutions:
- Leadership / Management University Development and Delivery
- AB1825 Compliant Harassment Training
- Activity-based Teambuilding
- 360 Management Feedback Process
- Online Self Development Programs
- Organizational Management Analysis
Training Courses Include:
- Performance Management
- Diversity Issues
- Conflict Management
- Legal Side of Management
- SMART Goal Setting
- Interpersonal Communications
- Effective Communications
- Critical Thinking
- Transition for New Supervisors
- Transition from Non-Exempt to Exempt
- Customer Service
- Teamwork Development and Processes
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Basic Leadership Styles
- Delegating Responsibility
- Motivating Employees Successfully
- Managing Change in the Workplace
- Instilling Trust / Building Relationships
- Time Management